As per Chapter III of the GDPR, as a natural person you have the right to request from us confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data, and if so access to that information.
If any of your personal data is inaccurate you have a right to request rectification. We are very keen to ensure the data we hold is accurate and up to date.
You have the right to object to our processing and/or request it is deleted or restricted. In considering our response we undertake to ensure your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms are properly balanced against our legitimate interests. We will also look at whether it is still necessary to process your data for the purpose it was collected.
Before we are able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies we will ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us identify you and respond to your request.
Application Form for Natural Persons
What are your reinforced rights
The General Data Protection Regulation defines your rights in regard to your personal data. On account of this, our Company has developed a mechanism for the satisfaction of requests concerning your personal data, that can be retrieved on the link and includes the following:
- 1. Right to access: You have a right to access your data maintained by us and you may at any time obtain a copy thereof provided we possess them in electronic form.
- 2. Right to rectification: You have a right to access and rectify your personal details. You may at any stage of our relationship check and update your personal data, always presenting the necessary documentation and requesting the rectification or completion of inaccurate information.
- 3. Right to be forgotten: You have the right to ask for the erasure of the whole or part of the data that concern you that are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are controlled or otherwise processed. Hence, in the cases where Infocredit retains and process personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, Infocredit may object to such a request and may keep the relevant personal data that are required in order for Infocredit to comply with its legal obligations.
- 4. Right to restriction: You have the right of restricting processing where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and there is pending verification as to whether the legitimate grounds of Infocredit override those of your rights. Therefore, we ensure that Infocredit has in place a procedure where you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- 5. Right to object: You may at any time whatsoever raise objections about the processing of your personal data. In case you make use of this right, the processing shall immediately cease, unless the Company can prove the existence of legal interest or the need to use the data in support of a legal/judicial case.
- 6. Right to data portability: You have the right to portability, that is, to transfer your personal data to another organization in a legible and commonly used form. The said data shall be erased as specified in the erasure policy of the Company.
- 7. Right to recall consent: You have the right any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, without however affecting the legality on which our policy was based prior to your withdrawal. We would like to inform you that the recall of your consent may possibly lead to the termination of the relevant services.
- 8. Right to launch complaint: You have the right to launch a complaint with the Commissioner for the Protection of Personal Data, regarding the processing of your personal data.
We provide the right of access and correction to data contained in our database for legal entities as well.
The applicant should be the legal representative of the company as stated in the official Certificate of Directors and Secretary issued by the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver or in a duly issued mandate. These documents should be submitted together with the application and the fee of €10.
Address: Philippou Hadjigeorgiou 5A, Acropolis, Nicosia 2006, Cyprus
Telephone: 22398000 Email: [email protected]
Monday – Thursday: 8:30-17:30