Strategic Partnership with ICSA: The Chartered Governance Institute
Infocredit Group has entered into partnership agreement with The Chartered Governance Institute (ICSA), a leading chartered membership and qualifying body specialising in Corporate Governance, Risk and Compliance. The aforesaid partnership will enable Infocredit Group to be the representative of ICSA in Cyprus and thus offer the Institute’s diverse range of products/services to governance professionals.
Established in 1891 and boasting a global presence of around 34,000 members and students in 80 countries, ICSA leads the way in delivering the highest standards of leadership and accountability.
The Institute’s goals are centred on communicating good practice and training to industry professionals as well as providing support in the form of expert guidance, multiple networking opportunities and other benefits to its members. ICSA is currently the only organisation to confer chartered secretary status to qualified professionals.
The services offered through this partnership include the following:
- Membership to ICSA (Student or Affiliate)
- Chartered Secretaries Qualifying Scheme (CSQS) - Post-graduate level award
- Fast Track Professional Route - eligible to qualified accountants or lawyers with more than 5 years relevant experience
- Advanced Certificate in Corporate Governance (Level 6)
- Accredited Masters Programmes
- Professional Certificates and Diplomas
- Board Evaluations
- Resources and other services