Securing ease of mind through best practice procedures for data mining
Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate database is a key factor in preventing the loss of business profits, which can damage your ROI. Furthermore, verifying your customers radically improves your payment collection processes.
Commercial information is a vital tool to a company’s success and viability. Our service can help your company save money by making informed decisions as a result of gaining access to such crucial data.
Benefits of the service
We perform 100% customer verification, which can assist you to:
- Mitigate risk when issuing an invoice on an entity that does not exist or which has been dissolved
- Protect your company against negative perceptions in the case of duplicates and incorrect listings of your partner’s information in your system
- Avoid entering into legal procedures with a company that might not in fact exist
- Build your own customer database for future reference
Our Client Verification service allows you to examine your entire client/partner database in order to verify a company’s:
- Registered name and number
- Registration date
- Legal status (Registered/Dissolved/Under liquidation)
- VAT number
The service also investigates whether the subject in question has been listed in our Default Debtors Database with regard to the following: