Who we are
ICG Middle East Commercial Services DMCC is a data controller of Personal Information (as defined below) collected on the Website.
ICG Middle East Commercial Services DMCC (hereinafter referred to as “the Company” or “ICG Middle East”) is engaged in the collection, archiving, and re-use of data related to individuals or enterprises with the aim to provide business intelligence information to businesses and individuals in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), with its main office at DMCC, Dubai, UAE.
This Notice is addressed to natural persons, who are:
- • Current or potential customers of the Company or its clients,
- • Officers or beneficiaries of legal entities
- • Been recorded in the Bankruptcy Registry
- • Are the subject of a debt collecting procedure initiated by us on behalf of any of our clients
This text aims to provide you with intelligible, transparent, and direct information about the processing of your personal data - how we collect and process your personal data in the context of fulfilling our business activities explaining the
procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy according to the rules and provisions ascribed by regulations of the UAE's Data Protection Law.
Further Processing Notices may be delivered to you at a later stage underlining specific uses of your personal information.
This Notice shall apply to all data that we collect in the course of our business and which according to UAE's Data Protection Law's provisions are deemed to be personal data.
Information is collected for the purpose of conducting a business relationship with a said individual, the company they are employed at, or for providing the below solutions:
• Credit Risk Solutions • Regulatory Compliance • Debt Recovery • Business reports
Within the scope of the provision of our services to our clients, we will come across personal data of individuals who have no direct relationship with us. All data we use are either publicly available and collected from public sources or are provided to us directly by our clients.
Through this statement, we inform the said individuals that their data, mentioned below per solution, will be collected and processed by the Company for the purpose of executing our obligation to our clients. This data will be safely processed and stored, and the subject individuals have the same rights like all other individuals of whom we process their data as per the "Your Rights" section below. Moreover, should you need any additional information or assistance we invite you to contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) directly at the contact details mentioned below.
Additionally, processing of personal data can occur during other purposes such as contacting companies for promoting the products and services of the Company.
As a data subject, you have certain rights under the UAE's Data Protection Law:
- 1. Right to access: You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time.
- 2. Right to rectification: You have the right to request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- 3. Right to erasure ('right to be forgotten'): Under certain circumstances, you may request that we delete your personal data.
- 4. Right to restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, you may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- 5. Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- 6. Right to object: You have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
Contacting Our DPO
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or if you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) at:
ICG Middle East reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of this Privacy Notice.
Last updates 11/7/2023