Telesales & Administration Officer
Infocredit Group is currently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and with a pleasant personality to employ as a telesales & administration officer.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Respond to customer requests and answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Meeting sales quotas
- Performs excellent Customer Relation Management (CRM)
- Deals with customer complaints in a professional manner
- Prepares contracts and proposals for new and prospective customers
- Performs cold- calling for sales
- Managing clerical or other administrative staff
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Word processing and dealing with email and telephone inquiries
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language, both oral and written
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems will be a plus
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
The Company offers a dynamic environment that encourages professional growth.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your cover letter and CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position you are applying for.
Infocredit Group is an equal opportunities employer.