BLEND Digital Agency, part of Infocredit Group Limited, is currently looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Organizations online presence by developing strategies, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service, and managing projects and campaigns.
This role will report to the CTO, will sit in a Digital Marketing team of 3, and will work closely with the Group’s Marketing Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills and presentation abilities.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, and execute with attention to detail.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Analytical skills, understand how to interpret data and apply various digital marketing approaches based on the goal, objective and audience: awareness building, new contact acquisition. Strong understanding of the lead funnel and digital journey mapping.
- Team player, motivated self-starter with relationship building skills with a positive attitude. Clear and consistent communicator with stakeholder teams across the business.
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Writing engaging copy for adverts
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Account management of clients
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Create estimations and proposals for external clients
To apply, please forward your cover letter and CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number of the vacancy you are applying for.
BLEND Digital Agency is part of InfoCredit Group Limited, which is an equal opportunities employer