InfoCredit Group Limited is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to employ as a full time Sales Officer.
The candidate will be responsible for promoting appropriate product solutions for our customers and nurture them through our purchase flow from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or other relevant field
- 1-2 years working experience in related fields will be considered an advantage
- Excellent Command of Written and Spoken English is a must
Skills and Characteristics
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
- Expert in time management and personal organization
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a strong personality, combining energy, enthusiasm, resilience, tenacity and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and ability to articulate complex situations to senior business representatives.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and autonomously with minimal supervision
- Understanding regulatory requirements especially in the fields of Anti-Money Laundering framework
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicates promptly and effectively with local and international clients via e-mail and/or telephone and is able to filter the client’s needs and provide high quality service.
- Identify opportunities to improve operations and sales of the International Compliance Advisory or other Department
- Acquires a detailed and in depth knowledge and understanding of all the company’s products. Must be in a position to and be able to explain in detail all products and services to a client and must be able to elaborate on the several applications the services may have in the clients operations.
- Implement a system of identifying new prospect clients and build dynamic and focused marketing list. Most valid sales prospect can be identified through the World Wide Web. Consequently extensive internet research must be conducted using different search engines and focused directories in producing high quality leads. For the success of this task the professional must have a very clear understanding of the effect and or the added value our products could provide to our prospect clients. Furthermore the professional must have a very good understanding of who might be a high quality prospect client.
- Engage cold calling and follow up calling to prospect clients with the objective to maximize new sales. The professional must be able to communicate effectively through telephone and promote our services to corresponding medium level managers.
- Assists in preparing presentations, proposals, clients’ agreements, reports and other documents as instructed by the Departmental Manager or other personnel
- Participates in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management and C-level executives
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage their expectations, ensure client satisfaction, and make sure both company and client deadlines are met
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and subject matter areas to focus on in the future
If you are interested, please send your C.V. at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the position you are applying for.
Infocredit Group Limited, is a leading provider of commercial and credit information for over 45 years offering high-quality flexible solutions, ranging from Credit Risk Management to Regulatory Compliance, Corporate Governance, Debt Recovery & Call Centre Services and Professional Training.
InfoCredit Group Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer