The Marketing Department of Infocredit Group Limited wishes to hire a Marketing Officer for full time employment. The advertisement is for five-day work (40 hours per week)
The working hours are:
Monday - Thursday 08:30-17:30
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• BA degree in Marketing or related field
Excellent command of the Greek and English languages
• Computer and typing skills
• Previous service in a Marketing department will be considered an additional qualification
• Experience with using marketing software for email campaigns will be considered as an additional qualification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & POSSIBILITIES
• Excellent copywriting skills and experience
• Innovative / Creative thinking.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Result oriented.
• Good communication & organization skills
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Ability to take responsibility for tasks, prioritizing and scheduling own work to ensure deadlines are met
• Work in an organized way and plan how deadlines will be met
• Always deliver on schedule and to a high standard
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in the development and implementation of the corporate marketing strategy
• Plan and execute marketing campaigns on services/products through a variety of media channels (online/offline etc.) within timescales.
• Develop and execute online email campaigns
• Develop, write and edit marketing and communication content, press releases, articles, Interviews etc
• Responsible for the maintenance and support of the website’s content, appearance, and layout.
• Support with company’s CSR activities and internal marketing promotions
• Assist with the marketing plans, advertising, and other campaigns
• Prepare PowerPoints for the department and for the sales teams
• Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, exhibitions, webinars arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
• Monitor and evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities
• Work closely with the design team for the preparation of marketing materials and with the digital team for the preparation and execution of digital campaigns
• Liaise with other stakeholders for the execution of partnership agreements
• Help extent the customer research database
• Supporting the marketing manager in day-to-day marketing activities
• Monitor, analyse and record the current market needs and competition
• Conduct market research and customer satisfaction questionnaires for existing clients
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com no later than 27th of August 2021, stating the position you are applying for.
Infocredit Group Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.