Infocredit Group Limited, the leading provider of commercial and credit information for over 45 years offering high-quality flexible solutions, ranging from Credit Risk Management to Regulatory Compliance, Corporate Governance, Debt Recovery & Call Centre Services and Professional Training, is currently looking for a full time Data Entry Operator to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for research, retrieval of data, data entry in the company’s systems and the preparation of high quality reports.
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Greek
Skills and Characteristics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools and good Typing skills
- Working in a team
- Excellent internet research skills
- Able to read and understand Financial Statements will be considered an advantage
- Sensitive to numbers and attention to details
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collects, processes and inputs / registers information in the database systems
- Has a clear and thorough knowledge of the company systems and software
- Ensures that information in the databank is kept accurate, current and updated in a time-efficient and effective manner and as per required deadlines and guideline.
- Perform accurate and efficient desk research and conduct telephone interviews where needed for Credit Reports.
- Makes accurate and efficient assessment of Financial data as well as assessment of relationships and operations.
- Ensure that personal daily work targets are met and that quality output is not compromised
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as requested from management related to the above role
- Performs effectively the daily administration of order processing assigned to them and assist other team members in case it’s needed.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number of the vacancy you are applying for.
InfoCredit Group is an equal opportunities employer