Infocredit Group is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and with a pleasant personality to employ as an administration officer.
The Candidate will be responsible for carrying out administrative functions requiring confidentiality, integrity and initiative and
coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- High school diploma; BSc/BA considered an advantage
- Excellent Command of Written and Spoken Greek and English Language
- Good Knowledge of Computer Skills (Microsoft/ Internet etc.)
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems will be a plus
- Previous Working Experience in a similar position (will be considered an advantage)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skill
Skills and Characteristics
- Excellent Typing Skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage pressure and prioritize tasks and work-load
- Teamwork skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Respond to customer requests and answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Performs excellent Customer Relation Management (CRM)
- Deals with customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Prepares contracts and proposals for new and prospective customers.
- Performs cold-calling for sales.
- Managing clerical or other administrative staff.
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings.
- Word processing and dealing with email and telephone enquiries.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 08:30-17:30, Friday 08:30-14:30
If you are interested, please send your C.V. at email@example.com, mentioning the position by Friday 25th June 2021.
Infocredit Group Limited is a leading provider of commercial and credit information for over 45 years offering high-quality flexible solutions, ranging from Credit Risk Management to Regulatory Compliance, Corporate Governance, Debt Recovery & Call Centre Services and Professional Training.
Infocredit Group Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.