Infocredit Group and its strategic partner LexisNexis Risk Solutions are pleased to announce that they will be sponsoring ICA’s MENA Inaugural Conference, which will take place on 1-2 March 2020 at Fairmont Dubai, UAE.
With over 15 years’ experience in hosting relevant, practical and inspiring events, ICA is excited to bring its first conference to the MENA region.
ICA is also honoured to welcome H.E Ebrahim Obaid Al Zaabi, Director General, Insurance Authority who will be delivering the keynote address at the event.
INSPIRATION: Two days to immerse yourself in compliance and financial crime prevention, learn from powerful brands and visionary individuals
STRATEGIES: Walk away with knowledge to supercharge your risk management approach
SKILLS: Arm yourself with new skills in information security, cryptocurrencies, the possibilities of RegTech and much more
UNDERSTANDING: Get to grips with future trends and the implications for your firm and your role
KNOW-HOW: Power up your plans to drive maximum impact
CONNECTIONS: Collaborate and learn from your peers who are facing similar challenges
You can earn 3 CPD/CPE points for attending each of the Pre-Conference Masterclasses and 6 CPD/CPE points for attending the conference.
· Hear subject matter experts and thought leaders debate the issues most critical to the compliance sector
· Join ICA members and other AML and compliance professionals
· Be part of the largest gathering of the ICA community in the MENA region
· Connect to both local and global like-minded professionals and build relationships
· Further your professional development by learning industry best-practice
· Leave the conference with essential transferable compliance and AML skills
For more information, please visit https://dubai.int-comp.org/.