Be Compliant – Secure your ease of mind
LexisNexis® is a leader in providing essential information to help customers across every industry and government assess, predict and manage risk, while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy.
A leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, and academic markets. As a member of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 15,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis solutions allow you to:
- - Identify your clients, employees and vendors
Do business securely and profitably by better understanding your customers, employees and vendors.
- - Detect fraud
Increase your ability to detect and prevent fraud, contain costs and protect revenue with relevant information about people, businesses and assets.
- - Comply with regulations and legislations concerning Anti-Money Laundering
Reduce financial and reputational risk by complying with evolving regulations and streamlining due diligence.
- - Have constant and ongoing monitoring of your clients
Make informed decisions by identifying, authenticating, investigating and monitoring individuals.
LexisNexis® WorldCompliance™ Online Search Tool
Your one – stop solution for sanctions, PEPs and negative news
Obtain coverage of more individuals and entities than any other provider at an unsurpassed level. You have the ability to screen prospective clients and perform enhanced due diligence using one of the industry’s most extensive identity service.
- Database of over 1.8 million entities
- More than 50 risk categories and subcategories (e.g. sanctions, money laundering and PEPs)
- Multiple data points per profile
- An average of 30,000 additional and 40,000 updated records each month
- Complies to more than 100 anti-terrorism and money laundering laws (including the USA Patriot Act, the 5th EU Directive and FATF guidelines)