Infocredit Group is committed to meeting stakeholder’s requirements in a sustainable manner. We take particular pride in differentiating our business through value added, sustainable, secure, health and safety practices.
We follow the directives of the European Parliament (directive 95/46/EK), for Data Protection and are in the process of complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) coming into force on 25th May 2018.
We are members of UN Global Compact following the network’s fundamental guidelines with respect to Human Rights, Labour, Environment and Anti-Corruption
Our vision is:
“To Enhance Transparency and Trust in Day to Day Business Transactions and Assist our Clients in Making Informed Decisions”
Our objectives are to:
- Understand interested parties requirements
- Set high operational standards
- Achieving excellent levels of Customer and other interested parties satisfaction in all aspects of our business demonstrating clearly our philosophy for continuous improvement
- To achieve excellent standards in Information Security through allocating resources, planning and evaluation.
- Provide a working infrastructure that can secure the continuity of our business including the security of information we handle
- Apply the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Protect the Environment
- Provide a Healthy and Safe working environment
- Maintain an effective system for deviations from the set standards including the institution of corrective and preventive measures
- Provide responsible communication channels with all interested parties
- Comply with all relevant national / international laws, regulations and directives related to Quality, Business Continuity, Information Security and Personal Data Protection
- Provide training regarding the above management issues to our employees and to facilitate the involvement of our people to continual improvement
- Improve our operations by introducing new technology and new operating standards
For all above objectives we set measurable targets (KPI’s) which are reviewed at least once a year.
To demonstrate our commitment we have implemented an Integrated Management System incorporating the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22301:2012 (Business Continuity Management), ISO 27001:2013 and all relevant laws and regulations and the accepted practices for Corporate Social Responsibility.
The responsibility for the design, implementation and continual improvement of our system through our human resources involvement lies with top Management. The Managing Director has approved this policy. We ensure that all Managers and Supervisors are advised of their responsibilities and that arrangements are in place for achieving the above objectives. Every employee and any other external provider, has a duty to take reasonable care for Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental issues, Information Security that may be affected by their acts or omissions.
This policy is available to all interested parties and is kept up to date, as requirements, operating systems and methods change, through periodic reviews.